To inspire and recognize volunteers and empower communities through service and AmeriCorps to address Idaho's unmet needs.
Serve Idaho promotes collaborative efforts among private and nonprofit organizations, schools and state and local government agencies to advance national service programs and volunteerism throughout the state. We are here to Serve Idaho!
Serve Idaho meets its mission through:
- Administration of Idaho’s AmeriCorps grants to address critical community needs through a year of dedicated service.
- Leadership of Idaho's promise to ensure that young people have the resources they need to be successful.
- Hosting the annual Serve Idaho Conference on Service and Volunteerism to provide volunteer management and professional development training for national service members, volunteer administrators representing the public and private sectors, service-learning educators and community volunteers.
- In partnership with the Idaho Nonprofit Center host the Idaho Philanthropy Day to recognize Idaho’s outstanding volunteer and philanthropists.
- Leadership in national days of service including Martin Luther King Jr. Day, AmeriCorps Week and September 11th Day of Service and Remembrance.